Bewertungen (654)High Qualitaty card, arrived safely and whole lotta options to choose!!! Love it Amazing guy always reliable and perfect packaging Well looked after and very happy with the packaging of the cards I purchased Great packing, quick delivery. Very happy Great cards, can’t wait to add more to my collection! I could not recommend the seller highly enough, great communication. The cards i received was just as described and was packed very well and in perfect condition. It was delivered really quick and the price of the item I purchased was awesome. I’ll 100% be back for more 🤙 Everything was perfect as always… I’m telling you this bloke knows his stuff, & you’ll never be disappointed. Highly recommended A+++ Absolute legend! Every card I bought was in beautiful condition. & on top of that he even threw in a few extra! Top notch experience. Highly recommended A+ Items were packed well and arrived safely. Thankyou for the cards! Incredible cards as always! Bidy you legend!! Great packaging. Quick delivery! Wonderful stream, wonderful vibe, absolute 10 of a person. Will always come back to get my cards from biddy Easy to deal with and very professional. Item was exactly as shown and arrived quickly. Will definitely buy from again. thank you so much biddy packaged arrived today super fast shipping great quality cards great packaging highly recommend and the streams are always fun great vibes looking forward to the next one really appreciate it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👍 Awesome Bro People Skills Fast Delivery Package 10/10 one the best, grest cards great seller Absolutely love the cards and perfect packaging and really appreciate the extra card you put it thanks heaps bro 💯💯
Biddy is the man, awesome streamer honest and friendly environment