Bewertungen (1.517)Awesome seller and items at great deals and fast shipping! Thanks 🙏 Thank you so much for the prayer card!!! I love the top too!! This was my first whatnot purchase. I was so impressed because it came so fast!!! And I've been dying to try this bar from Kitsch! So far, I LOVE It just like all the other Kitsch products! Thank you!! Hands down the best upcycled shirts on this app. They are so well done and also smell so nice! Great packaging and fast shipping! Truly the best! I’ll be back! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love it! Super fast shipping! Lots of freebies! Thank you! Wore this to work today and receive 1.3 million compliments! 😝thank you! Upcycle shirts with boho sleeves, so cool! Well made and unique blouses. Love these. Thank you for the givvy ❤️ The shirt is gorgeous! I cannot wait to wear it!
Thank you for the givy!🫶🏻 This seller makes things happen.On a very short window notice she made this piece for me for Garth open arena tour in Indianapolis 2026.She also sent lovely face and eye mask as a thank you.She will always be my go to for unique items. Ty so much for going above and beyond.Upcycle at its best Superior quality! So beautiful Love my shirts and my extra goodies in my package! Fast shipping. Will definitely shop with you again. Thank you! ❤️ Lovely blouse! Special givvy 🥰💜 Love the scripture!
Thank you Excellent shirt! Great prices and fast shipping! 💛💛💛💛 it got to me quickly and I'm using it but I was very upset that the bar was missing. it's not exactly a rollar blade without it. I had to fold it up and there's no rolling to it. i needed something and had nothing else so I had no choice but to use it. You could tell someone had opened it. upcycled tops are fabulous!