Bewertungen (209)Thanks! Thank you for your support Fast shipping and great seller Thank you! We take pride in our quick and quality shipping!!! beautiful boots and an incredible price! seller is fantastic to interact with! Thank you so very much!!! I greatly appreciate your continued support! look forward to more purchasesThank you!!! Hope to see you back soon!! I appreciate your support absolutely fantastic! Fast shipping great people! Thank you occqueen1976!!! We greatly appreciate your support! Appreciate ya Dg! Love the shoes and thanks for the fast shipping! Thank you so much the shipping was fast and I appreciate you So glad you’re happy! I appreciate you! Love themAwesome! So glad you’re happy. Hope to see you again soon thank you so much for great shoes!Thank YOU for supporting us!!! 5 star sellerThanks for your ongoing support Fantastic sellerThank you for your purchases! Order shipped promptly, arrived well packaged, and sneakers and box were in excellent condition. Great seller!I am so happy that your experience was great! Hope to see you back soon Best deals on the app! Shipped out next day as well!!!Fabulous! Thank you for your support Great seller! Shipped out next day! Thanks for the review! We always ship the next business day! Great! Packaged safely and shipped quickly Awesome! I am glad your order arrived quickly and you’re happy! Hope to see you again soon 💯 appreciated I appreciate you! Glad you’re happy! Arrived quickly, great product, and threw in some free little gifts for my kids! Thank you! A+, A+, A+!!!So glad you’re happy!! We love to provide people with what they want!! Thank you. Super good shoes super nice person.Thank you so very much!!! Glad you’re happy. Amazing seller! Great people and awesome prices!!As always, thank you for your support!! We greatly appreciate you Got it real quick and it’s fire 🔥 Fantastic!! We always try to get product out ASAP really with the moneyThank you for your purchase!!! One of my favorite people on the app! Great seller here! Great jersey for an awesome deal ! Shipped fast. Thanks again bjgdg72.Glad you are happy with it! We try to select quality products, sell low and ship fast