Bewertungen (2.072)Fantastic host and products !!!!great shipping and packaging . Brittney,
Thank you for the beautiful DVF trench coat. I love your shows and your amazing finds! You have an amazing eye and love your story telling for styling ideas. And I also enjoy your IG posts! Thank you!! 😊 Perfection! Super fast shipping and this one is like new! I love it! I always expect amazing items when shopping with this seller and you can tell she takes her time when curating.She truly has the🔥🔥🔥 Thanks Britt! Beautiful sweater;) 🌸 Love all my items! Thank you. 😊 Everything is beautiful and arrived quickly! Love 🥰 Everything is perfect & shipped quick! Thank you 🩷 Package was shipped late but she was very helpful and communicative! Clothes are true to size and in perfect condition! Beautiful item/ fast shipping 😊 Amazing as always! Thank youu! 💓 Absolutely amazing sweat coat! But the Seller herself is PRICELESS! Excellent communication, awesome customer care; will definitely shop again! Literally always so excited for mail day with her!!! The best as always!!!
Loved my order! Thank you! So so beautiful! Love my Vintage Victoria Secret Black Maxi gown so much! Super sweet seller! Love her show! Fast shipping!! Highly recommend to follow and shop with her!! The slip is beautiful and in perfect shape. Affordable and wide variety of clothing to choose from! Will shop again! Tysm 🤍 beautiful pieces!! Thank you so much ✨💕 Great seller and great communication. Thank you.