Bewertungen (2.288)My envelope arrived five days after winning the giveaway. The stickers are cute, thank you. Fun show with a great host ! Highly recommend Tysm 🫶🏼always great vibes 🫶🏼 BK, the Hercules bag is STUNNING! tysm! 🫶 Unbelievable how many times I won a giveaway in this show. Thank you very much. I look forward to winning/bidding on a backpack soon Thank you. love my bag. Well packed and received quick. Love your shows
Thank you. love my bag. Well packed and received fast too. Great seller, great stuff! Thank you so much! Don’t miss out on his shows!! Thank you, order was received quickly Thank you so much! Going to share with a friend next time we hang out! Thank you for the giveaway 💜 This is a rip off and a joke! I can go to the dollar store and get like 20 of these for 10$ . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller, great vibes, and an awesome Loungefly! Always a smooth and easy purchase. Highly recommend! 🙌🎒