Bewertungen (172)Just as described and packaged very well !! Packed really well and just as described!! Great seller! Listed as Longaberger basket, but wasn’t. Still very cute though!Just apologizing for the basket, I was told it was Longaberger when I bought it. I’m no expert obviously. Thought it was cute. I will for sure double check the authenticity if I buy another. Hope you come back to my shows! 🎃 Very well packaged. Love what I got Thanks so much, glad you love it! 💙 The seller was wonderful to work with picking up the order. Thank you for your purchase! 💙 Books were not hard back. Super fast delivery! Nicely packaged and LOVE my purchases! Great Seller and Show! 🌻Thanks! I appreciate you! Great items and awesome seller! A++++++🥰🌻🥰 Everything came packaged great, loved all my purchases!!Thank you so much! Glad you love your items! 💙 Love these so much!Glad you love your purchases, I appreciate you! Love this piece. Thanks for your support, much appreciated! Love this seller! Thanks so much! Can’t wait til we meet in person! Treasures always as described ! Love this seller ! so cute! love buying from a fellow arkansan!
Thank you! Us Arkansans need to stick together! I appreciate ya! 💙 Arrived in perfect condition! Thank you Sweetest seller ! Lovely items ! Filthy, but nice item. They could have cleaned it up a bit. Too big of a box for itemYour purchase was the marshmallow tin, I apologize you thought it was filthy. The outside was not filthy and I stated that I was not able to open the lid so if that was what was filthy I apologize. I do hope you will visit my shoes again. Beautiful plate. Will look great on a plate wall. Packed very well, arrived safely. Love!! Thank you so much!