Bewertungen (21)Amazing steals on this 🔥🔥🔥 candy. Thank you so very much. Cant wait to get some more! Absolutely love love love this candy! Will continue to purchase from Bri! She is such an awesome seller and super sweet! Highly recommended! Very good flavor. Excellent product. Bri! Received my order super quick, great price for these! Super good, party in our mouths for sure! I cannot wait to try the gushers. May the Lord continue blessing your business 🙏🏻💕 So 🔥🔥🔥 thank you so much! 💖 I found the best chola candy ever! Bri makes her own chili chamoy mix and it shows, perfect quality, great packaging, and the fastest shipping. Her show is fun and she is very welcoming!! Thank you Bri!!! 💖🫶 The best candy!!! Omg. I have no word. I just want more. 😍 Your bites are soooo good. I got my 2nd bag yesterday and it is already half way gone. thank you so much. Be ready for my next order on payday ✌️🫶😎🌈 Quick shipment. Arrived safely. Great deals. So delicious! 🤤 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🔥🔥 best package I got all month!🔥🔥 My purchase got delivered quickly! I bought the nerds gummy clusters! SO GOOD! 😋 will definitely be buying more! these are amazing. the starburt are so good. I am very happy I was able to snag a bag. appreciate you and the hard work you put into your products. These Chamoy Gushers are SO good! 🤤🔥🍬 The perfect mix of sweet, sour, spicy, and tangy! Every bite is bursting with flavor. Definitely recommend giving them a try — I’ll be ordering more! ❤️ Super sweet seller! My first time ever trying chamoy candy (and Gushers) and I must say it’s very tasty. I love the flavors that come through in the Starburst! Super quick shipping! Thank you, Briana! 🫶🏼