Bewertungen (632)Tysm for my 1st Robby!! I love him! ♥️✨ Fast delivery! Love her selections! She has great taste! And love the emo music Always so kind and enjoyable to hang with!!! Packages are always fast and well packaged! Tysm for my acorn and extra goodies!! :)) thank you. I absolutely love my plush Thank you so much I can’t wait to give the secret travel in the clouds Lulumi to my daughter for her birthday! Lowkey have a girl crush on this cool af seller. Her streams are my cozy happy place while she slings secrets and Robbies in a way that’s fun and surprising. I just adore her so so much and chat is a good vibe too. ILY! Thank you so much, everything arrived in perfect condition and is so cute 💜💜 Thank you for the giveaway Always a good vibe during the live, thank you for my new sonnys
always wonderful!! thank you so much for everything!! 😍💕✨️ absolutely love my rayan and zoraa bean!! tysm for the Sonny fit givvy :)) Thank you so much for my Sonny Angels!!! They arrived safely and quickly! Fast shipping. Great host! Blindboxbodega, you have such a special way of bringing the items you sell to life! Your streams are always filled with great energy, kindness, and such an all-around good time. I’m truly appreciative of everything you bring to the community and the joy you share with everyone. Much love always! 🫶🩷✨ so so happy. got them both, super cute. shipping was fast. absolutely perfect. Came super quick great packaging & super fun shows to watch , I’m very satisfied with my purchase thank you 🥰🥰 Love my Emma’s!! Amazing seller and shop! I try to stop by all of her shows because it’s always a chill & fun experience 🫶🏻❤️