Bewertungen (68)Always the best!!! One of my favorite nails queens!
Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Bought 2 sets love them she sent me a free set I am wearing now love them even more great quality look fantastic going to buy more now
Thank you MY FAVORITE NAIL LADY! 🫶🏼 yes ,She has beautiful nails as always.. I will be back for more. Love them Absolutely stunning nails! The best press ons ever! The design and quality are amazing 👏 My favorite person ever!!! Always love shopping with her!
Blu always have some good nails loved them DUCKS 🫶🏾🫶🏾🥰🥰 I love this queen! She had beautiful nails and I always have a wonderful time in her LIVES! 🥰🥰🥰 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
ALWAYS!! Thank you 🥰 Opening packages from Blu is like Christmas morning🥰 you’re my absolute FAVE!! You make me wish I had more hands to wear all your fabulous nails🤭. You’re a 💎. Thank you Queen. The 🎁’s were divine 🫶🏾😘 BLESSINGS 🙏🏾 Always the best nails!!!!! She’s amazing!! 😻 Wonderful seller with excellent nails! She is so sweet! Fast shipping too! Thank you so much! Obsessed with absolutely everything thank you so much. I really appreciate you and thank you so much for my little freebie. I love it can’t wait to wear all them💗❤️😘 Love her!!! Don’t miss out on her gorgeous nails!!!!💅 Love love love her nail selection! Amazing quality and fast shipping!!! I will definitely be a loyal customer!
She is an amazing seller! Beautiful quality, fast shipping and little tokens of appreciation are so sweet! I will definitely continue to order from her and you should to!!
Great host great vibes Love Love Love my nails they were all perfect in person can’t wait to wear them especially the blu stilettos she’s sooo TEA reminds me of playing cards 💙💙💙💙 I love shopping with this amazing lady! Her vibe is great and she was very patient with helping me find the perfect nails. Her nails are beautiful and arrived so quickly. Looking forward to shopping with her again:🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽