Bewertungen (284)So happy with my purchase! Thank you for the givvys! I love the "blingy" skirt I purchased. I enjoyed being a mod for you! Your a ray of sunshine 🌞 Happy birthday month! I hope your having a blast on your birthday trip! Thank you so much!!! Even though a pair was misplaced you sent me a couple extra cute pairs to make up for it and I love them all!! Thanks again! Good packaging & fast shipment! I appreciated the note and little duck! Thank you! I appreciate the fast shipment. Also thank you for the little duck in my package. Items were just as presented. Thank you so much! Love the message on the shirt but I wish the material was described during the live . It is very light cotton This givy was wonderful, thank you 🙏 Can I tell you how excited I can see my husband in his new Christmas PJ’s!! Thank you so much! Such fun things and that Santa clip is sooooo adorable!! So happy to find your channel. thank you for running Tipsy Elves. Love it! thank you for the 2 giveaways and Tipsy elves ensemble. Thank you 🙏 !! I love my giveaway Exceeded all expectations! Happiness in a box. Thank you. 🙂 Absolutely always love each and everything I get from you! When a package and a person can bring such joy to a person, that is pretty special! I am so glad I happened on your live. Every time I go on it is like hanging out with my friend. Your hats in particular bring me so much joy! I am wearing them to all my fall festive fun! I absolutely love catching Bobbie’s shows! She always makes you feel so welcomed and comfortable, and you can really tell how much she cares. My items arrived quickly and were packaged nicely. My daughter loves the ducks!! I’ll definitely be tuning in again! 💕 Love Love Love! Thank you so much for all the goodies too! One of my favorite sellers 💜 Thank you and I love my giveaway!!!