Bewertungen (1.555)SMELLS AMAZING!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ super fast shipping!!💕 best place for fragrance and makeup Thank you so much for the beautiful giveaways 😘 💕 ❤️ Thank you very much for the deal on the Sand + Fog Salted Caramel body scrub and body butter. I got it for my eldest for Christmas. Shes going to love it! Also thank you for throwing in the Sand + Fog salted caramel diffuser oil and the forehead wrinkle patches!! I appreciate the generosity 🦇 Amazing priced sand and fog that fits any budget or if you are trying new scents thank you. Loved everything! Perfectly packaged with care! Thanks Bobby! 10 outta 10 flawless purchasing, packing and delivery!! love every single thing I got! Thank you very much Bobby!! Great seller packaging is exceptional! All of the items were perfect!! Love everything thank you!!! Everything was perfect!!! It was wrapped very securely so secure i almost couldnt open it myself lmaoo. Definitely satisfied and oooou that watermelon sugar smells so good Thank for the givvy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ if I could just live with this smell on me forever I would. 10/10 Amazing purchase as always! 💕 I picked up some Sand + Fog goodies along with a few other items, and everything arrived perfectly packaged and exactly as described. I’m so happy with everything I received! Great products, great prices, and an overall wonderful shopping experience. I’ll definitely be back for more! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Screaming Possum aquired!! Thank you very much for finding it, I love it!! Love all my Sand + Fog Diffuser oils!! The pumpkin citrus smells like orange pumpkin bread 🤤 Everything arrived no problem, perfectly bubble wrapped, tapped with packing peanuts. King of Sand + Fog & merch packing!! Shopping with Bobby is an experience and opening your package is an elevated experience. The packaging is next level!! I smell so sexy after using this body wash 🤤 plus the scent lingers! Received everything! Great packaging as usual and fast shipping. Love the nice low key atmosphere and the host. No one hollering at you. Love the show. I’ve bought so much I need to figure out what to start with! Thanks Bobby!! 😁 Amazing! Love everything I received!