Bewertungen (39)Great transaction, highly recommended seller
Great custom baits. Thank you! Thanks Bob, for the incredibly fast shipping and for the gift you included! I can't wait to get out on the water to try the baits out! make people join a givvy for a stickers is Wild 😶 Awesome seller. Fast shipping Great items great service thank you. what can I say other then, heck of a custom painted topwater i grabbed from Bob. its going to be a fish catcher for sure. I will wait and admire it for a little before she gets wet!!! Thanks Bob. Great Products and a Great Seller!!! Always great lures at great prices. Excellent seller! Awesome lures, super high quality and hooks are incredibly sharp. I hooked myself like 4 times just getting it out of the box 😂 Great seller. Love the baits. Bob is a Great painter I’m happy to support his work Fast Shipping Quality Baits Man, Bob’s Custom Crankbaits knocked it outta the park. You can tell right off the bat these ain’t no factory-painted baits. Every one of ‘em is hand painted, and no two are exactly alike. That’s what sold me. It’s pretty dang cool knowing you’re throwin’ something that’s basically one of one instead of the same thing everybody else has tied on.
The quality is top notch, the paint work is unreal, and you can tell Bob takes pride in every bait he builds. I’m happier than a tick on a hound dog with what I picked up and can’t wait to get ‘em on the water to see what they’ll catch.
I’ll definitely be back at the next show to add a few more to the collection. If you’re thinkin’ about buying one, don’t overthink it—you won’t be disappointed.
absolutely killer 👌🏼 thank you again Beautiful lures. FAST shipping. The lures were better than expected