Bewertungen (126)Everything is perfect a very sweet seller as well!! I absolutely love my purchase! The seller was so sweet and everything came just as described! Thank you sm! 10/10
Packed nicely loved all the items thank you sm 💕 Just received my beautiful clothes ! As described ! Thank you and looking forward to next show. Genuinely one of the nicest and honest sellers I’ve encountered! Everything came in pristine condition and it came fast too! I can’t wait to join her in more lives! THANK YOU SO MUCH🥰🤎 Great seller..beautiful items! Love the packaging..very thoughtful! The shoes are too cute!!! Super clean too, thank you so much!!! Very sweet seller, I highly recommend!!! Thank you for the little ty gift as well I love them!!! Everything was packaged perfectly! Thank you so much. Bonez is an awesome seller love my purchases Beautiful bags love the gift of winning the give away fast shipping and well packaged..
Thank you for great deals! Great seller. Excellent packaging and fast shipping Thank you so much for these unique finds at great prices! I love it all! 🫶 Thank you so much for my give. I love them Super nice seller. Fast shipping. Everything is always packaged well. Thanks again! Happy with everything! Thank you! Nice host, items were priced great and packaged perfectly. Fast shipping and packed with care. Thank you!