Bewertungen (2.566)Thank for the giveaway and the extra card you included that I wasn’t expecting!! Pack was shipped securely and quickly. Thank you. 👊 Top rated seller. 5 stars all around. Thank you for the great service and shows, recommended seller for everyone. Pack was packaged securely and shipped quickly. Thank you. 🙏 As with all breakers, you're not guaranteed to hit a good card so it's no surprise when getting skunked. However, it gets exhausting when the repacks always contain the same exact teams 90% of the breaks. Separate yourselves from the other breakers and mix it up a little more. 10/10 show, delivery and entertainment 🔥 Thy! Fantastic seller! The item arrived exactly as described, in perfect condition, and was packaged very securely. Communication was prompt and clear throughout the process, and shipping was extremely fast. I couldn't be happier with this purchase highly recommended, and I would definitely buy from them again! Really enjoy the shows and thank you for the great service! Came right away not damaged he’s legit