Bewertungen (143)Awesome pickup for any LEGO Star Wars collector! The minifigures and accessories were exactly as described and arrived in excellent condition. Always appreciate a seller who takes the time to package everything carefully—especially with loose minifigs and small accessories where pieces can easily get damaged or lost. Great selection, fast shipping, and everything arrived safely and ready to go straight into the collection. Really happy with the purchase and I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for more LEGO Star Wars from this seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome pickup for any LEGO Star Wars collector! The minifigures and accessories were exactly as described and arrived in excellent condition. Always appreciate a seller who takes the time to package everything carefully—especially with loose minifigs and small accessories where pieces can easily get damaged or lost. Great selection, fast shipping, and everything arrived safely and ready to go straight into the collection. Really happy with the purchase and I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for more LEGO Star Wars from this seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great transaction with the seller. Items are in excellent condition. Item as described and packaged to be sent safe and damage free. Only very minor wish or way to improve is if he had come with his accessory but it’s a minor point and should have known on my end that it wouldn’t. Good packaging, great seller
Great transaction with the seller. Legit guys. I highly recommend purchasing from them. Great packing and fast shipping. If I could give a 10 star I would fun energy in the lives and great figures thank you so much 10 out of 10 customs right here! Great quality for a great price! Furthermore, shipping and packaging was perfect, everything came in on time and without any damage! If you are looking for high quality UV printed figs, this is your seller. Knicks on two of the three figs helmets. W seller, gave me some really good deals and shipped next day! I got my package 2 days after buying. Everything was what I was expecting! Definitely rating 5 stars and buying from him again! I found a great deal on a fig and definitely plan to return to see what’s in stock. I highly recommend the seller, and the shipping was incredibly fast. Best customs on what not I love my 2 customs I got form these guys I recommend there killer croc and scare crow Absolutely love these guys 10s around the board on absolutely everything from quality to pricing to shipping to friendliness always has a great selection and ships very securely and quickly ! thank you guys Packaged came damaged from USPS but seller was amazing with quick responses and solution. Looking forward to future shows! Great shipping great figs and great deals I got
Great condition and perfect minfigs
Great seller and great prices, greatly packed and highly recommend 11/10!