Bewertungen (332)You MUST visit these two ladies!! Their prices, for top quality goods, are ‘second to none’. Beautiful handmade gifts too. You couldn’t ask for more!! Thank you for my PLouise Eye Mask and lovely homemade pens 😁 I’m sure I’ll be back for more! These ladies are amazing!! 🤩 They have brilliant items for amazing prices and are so genuinely warm and welcoming - you won’t be able to keep away! beautiful ladies help you any way they can just perfect Xx Really lovely items for a great price so thank you 😁 Amazing items at amazing prices thank you as always ladies xx Thank you..lovely hosts and great items..love everything..would highly recommend x beautiful candles fantastic prices 🤩 love all my new Xmas stuff and love your shows thanks so much Perfect as always! Thank you so much! fast delivery! fantastic purchases off these ladies. Great bargains lovely hosts highly recommend this seller 😊 Absolutely amazing items and two amazing ladies thank you so much Love all the top quality handmade pens and the rest of the items I bought. The sellers bring a sense of warmth to WhatNot and I really enjoy their livestreams. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon 😁 Fast delivery,perfect items,Thank you both ❤️ x great seller fast delivery A1 great seller fast delivery A1 Absolutely amazing items, all as described thank you lovely ladies x Great bags and delivered on time