Bewertungen (2.716)Great books. Fast shipping. Amazing seller. A+++ Thank you for the great deals as always!! Excellent experience. Always has a couple out of the ordinary books each show. Fast shipping. Absolutely fantastic Thor comics! They are in the grade described and they came super fast. Thank you so much for the awesome addition to my collection 😀 Great show. Very good mix of books. Well packaged and shipped promptly. I want to add a small note: I am not dissatisfied with this, but I don't feel that the condition was properly described. Having said this m, I am very pleased to have this comic and have no complaints with the this seller. I would purchase from them again. Thank you again brotha i appreciate you Thank you again for the great deals and choices too!! very nice books packed super securely & shipped with lightning speed. many thanks! Thank you for the givey and I love my Hulk 181! It’s as real as it will get for me. Appreciate all the great deals and choices, thank you again and always looking forward to more shows!! Thxs so much bro I love it all 😍🔥🔥🔥 Great prices, well packaged, and very promptly shipped! good condition showed up on time I love Green Lantern, thanks for the givey Great book in exact condition described. Fast shipping!