Bewertungen (2.513)Mouth dropped when I unpackaged these vtg pieces. Tysm!! So Amazing absolutely drooling over these books thank you so much! Thank you so much Bridgette! Love, love! 💕💕 Fantastic seller!! Thank you for the most beautiful reviere necklace imaginable! I’m so fortunate to own it. Thank you for sourcing everywhere, finding endless treasures, shipped the next day always & packed with great care. Your shows are always entertaining & you are the perfect model & stylist!! One of my favorite sellers with fun amazing shows! Tysm Stunning brooch—it’s my favorite ever! The craftsmanship is beyond compare. Tysm!!! Beautiful jewelry box! Such a lovely seller and wonderful show. Beautiful items with a positive vibe. Perfect experience 🥰 Fantastic everything!!! I will continue to purchase from this seller and I will recommend her… Beautiful piece. This seller is very knowledgeable and so very kind! Always the most most beautiful pieces! I love this beauty , thank you! Great Brimfield shopping experience, love my unique items!! Love this moon brooch. Thank you Bstarlet for the perfect piece! Fantastic show to bring to your buyers from Brimfield! You’re amazing!! Thanks for gifting me with the opportunity to virtually shop at Brimfield💖 loved all the treasures I got! Amazing items! Amazing customer service! The host is amazing and she brings such variety to her shows! So happy to have found her shop! Highly recommend! Love this little owl for spooky season and thank you for the cute giveaway too! 🥰 Halloween my Favorite!!! This host is amazing! shipped safely & fast Ty 🥰 What a fun read! I enjoy your shows so much. I love my items! Always a fun show and lots of gorgeous jewelry 💕💕 Giiiirl! You always bring the fire! Great pieces! The BEST seller here on Whatnot FULL STOP. If youre not filling up your jewelry box with BStarlet’s finds then what are you even doing with your life? 💖💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love Bstarlet and love this necklace! 💕 Always great shows with beautiful jewelry Thank you!! 🫶