Bewertungen (261)Everything arrived great! Perfect packaging! thanks bro. He gave me a E Reader Jirachi for a steal. loved my Giveys. Great streamer . 10/10 Packaged well and shipped quick. A++ Seller 😇👍🏼 some of the best packing I've seen in here. thank you again. 10/10 on packaging
10/10 shipping
Awesome stream and great condition cards!
A+++ Streamer absolutely wonderful. great packaging What a great stream, everything arrived surprisingly fast well wrapped and in excellent condition. 👌 You've contributed quality work to my collection. Thx 😊 Thank you for the cards! Fast shipping also and great packaging! Amazing show with amazing cards and quick shipping! Great vibes and show all around with great product! Shipping was also packaged fantastic and got here quickly! 100% recommend this account to anyone! 5+ ⭐️ Great streamer , minty singles will come back again Was a great stream I just didn’t have the extra funds to buy any cards but thanks for the giveaway I appreciate it Great quality, fast shipping. Cards safely packaged. Items as described Really appreciate the great deals & cards I was able to grab from your stream. Would definitely be back for more opportunities to buy, chill & enjoy the show. Everyone should follow & bookmark 🔖 these upcoming events so you don’t miss out Thank you. Very nice packaging, great seller. Thank you. Card is exactly as described. I love it. Cards arrived in 5 days! Got some great deals on 13 cards. All of them came in sleeves and top loaders and were packaged securely. Thank you!! Exactly as seen great seller