Bewertungen (1.095)Excellent seller. Always reliable! bun the legend with the sick inventory, be sure to search the team or player yoyre interested in! There was a misunderstanding with the posting and they went above and beyond to make it right. Quality all around. Highly recommend purchasing from them as I know I will be going forward. Thank you for everything. Top notch service, as usual. A+ seller It Arrived! Thanks Bun appreciate the deal! amazing seller!! thank you! Extremely fast shipper. Really appreciated! Bun is the best! Thank you 🙏 Great communication, quick shipping, 10/10 Great seller, reasonable pricing, fast shipping. I will return for more! Great seller, fast shipping, very secure packaging.
10/10 I would recommend this seller Great streamer fast shipping Perfect, thank you for the extras! Awesome bundle! Thanks for the fast shipment!!! Awesome card, great deal, and fast shipping! Great seller! Very knowledgeable! Will be back again soon! Thanks dude. Everything came earlier than expected
If you’re looking for hockey cards on this app I suggest checking out the homie bun just an absolute joy to deal with came in very good condition.