Bewertungen (258)im giving the swller 5 stars the post office 0 stars. i bid on a pair of 10,5 wide smeakers and fit, perfect. On the other hand I bid on a pair of 11 reeboks and they were shorter than the 10 and a halfs
Kind of disappointed, but I don't know not to bid on Reebok next time. Yes, I can't even put my foot in the sneaker. no fault of the salad, just letting others know to be where that they might run small great streamer always bringing the fire selection at the best prices and super fast shipping great streamer always bringing the fire selection at the best prices and super fast shipping The box is wet and sticky on one end when I took it out of the plastic packaging. Odd. Fast shipping and as described. THANK YOU! Fanatic stream/streamers. Great Product! thank you Who doesnt Love Socks?!? Absolutely Love Bundy! thank you very much I love it 😍 Great seller with great products!! Thank you so much!! Fast shipping!!! Couldn’t be happier!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ awesome sellers! Extremely happy with my purchase! Wanna gate keep this seller but I already told all my friends!!! Great sellers, great products, great prices and a fun stream! Don’t miss out! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!! Fast shipping good product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Such an amazing experience every time shopping with @bundys_world. Great products fast delivery and amazing sellers. Al & the Mrs. are absolutely the most positive sellers l. Highly recommend shopping with @bundys_world⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing selling with great products. Fast shipping as well 🔥 I be back