Bewertungen (56)Love Caimil, she always has fun stuff to show!!! Fun stickers in givvy!! Everything always comes packaged nicely!!! MY FAVORITE SELLER 10/10 RECOMMEND!!!!!! Amazing box. I was so excited to pull out my new treasures and all my new stickers. And bonus- you can buy a blind date with a book. Great seller and human being. Be sure to check out this show. Thank you for wonderful wax melt
Thank you for the fun ring and tower! Amazing seller!!! Great items to buy! Plus cats!!!!! Love all of my rhodonite pieces!!! The butterfly wings are stunning!!! Thank you for all of the book stickers!!! Omg love these spheres. 🧡 thank you for the stickers My daughter loves the blind date with a book!! Such a fun idea!! Thank you for the tower and specimen!! They are lovely! Thank you so much!!! Packaging was amazing! Everything came perfectly!! Thank you for my book stickers!!!! You know what I like 😁 My first purchase from Caitlin, but one of my greatest friends from WN! 🥰 Such a sweet person, and she has the cutest bunch of pets! Support this amazing person, and buy her pretty crystals! ✨ Thank you so much I love my octopus 🐙 it’s beautiful and I really appreciate the extra gift!! 💝 wonderful seller with some wonderful fur babies will be back for more! Beautiful palm stones, lovely ring, and gorgeous malachite. Thank you so much for the carefully packaged treasures! Thank you so much! So happy with my purchase! Beautiful pieces! My mom loves the towers and really loved the fluorite rose you included! Thank you so much!! I love everything. Thank you so so much. Everything is perfect!!! I'm in love with my spooder!! 10/10!! Highly recommend!!! Loving my sphere holders I purchased from you! I had such a good time in your show being with like-minded people and will definitely be back! Thanks, girl! 🖤 Love it thank you my friend!!!! You are amazing! Best lady! She has everything and is such a sweet heart! Thank you hun!