Bewertungen (1.887)Thank you so much!!! It’s a beautiful bag!!! I have to mention I was disappointed on this one. The item arrived with no packing at all just the item with fragile pieces not wrapped in anything loose in box. The item had several areas of stains, and damage to the leather. I was disappointed as I couldn’t believe you would send item or sell item in that condition. I have won other pieces from you before. I don’t recall seeing anything in show notes on condition of this bag either. I was super disappointed on this one.Thank you for your feedback. The video receipt shows the bag up close in perfect condition from all angles. We inspect our bags numerous times before it reaches the buyer and ship all bags fully wrapped. Since this review comes nearly a month after it was delivered on 9/18, it’s hard to know if something happened in transit or afterward. We wish you would have reached out directly as we would have been more than happy to find a resolution. We appreciate you spending time with us. Please feel free to message us anytime. Thank you so much! Best bags from Cali quest! Thank you so much! One of the best shows on WN! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Got it. Love it. Thank you! Loved the product and quick shipping Thank you for the excellent bags. The buyers givvy is the nicest bag I have ever won! Quick shipping and fun show! thank you for the givvy 🫶❤️ awesome seller and an amazing show & ty for the giveaway Thank you for the Starbucks GC. it's great! ☕. Gotta love the Disney shows, it's becoming very popular! Thank you for the giveaway tjank you for the coffee great stream great seller