Bewertungen (5.359)What an amazing guy if you ever need an MOD, you know where I’m at just give me a DM Awesome! Thank once again for being such a great WhatNot seller! Received my Baccarat 540 and Acqua Di Gio inspired perfume/cologne, along with 3 Pacific Jade soy candle!! Can't wait to try them all! Excellent prices and super fast shipping!! I didn't know i was buying a used comfrt sweatshirt. Great items! The prices were great! Packaging and shipping was good.... thank you! def 5 stars, I'll be back 100%!!! excellent, product as expected, quick ship Love my comfrt sweatpants! Fragrance is great! thank you Awesome as always. thank you Very pleased with service and how great the buyer and cmfrt givvys were. 🩷 Another awesome purchase from Tony! Can’t recommend him enough! The items arrived very quickly (and I am an international customer) in excellent condition (as described). Also, another THANK YOU to Tony and the mods for being kind and considerate when I’m around for naming colors because I am color-deficient. Helping with accessibility makes me feel included, comfortable, and lets me know I’m buying the right items for my family and friends as I prepare for their birthdays and winter holidays. I only have a few things left to cross off my list! A+ seller... Fast shipping! Thank you so much! Love it! Came faster then the tracking said :) 5 stars forever & always for tony bc it literally doesn’t get better than calibids 🤗 Got my pants today there amazing thank you They look used no tags to bag not happy but that’s just my opinion Get your fire 🔥 Comfrt here at stealing prices! Shout out to Tonyyyy. He works hard and is fun to watch! Can’t forget about the music 🎵 too. The best playlists to keep your finger swiping! Thank you! 🫶🏻🩷🫶🏻 Everything is amazing!!! 5 stars!!!!