Bewertungen (1.374)Well packaged, shipped quickly, fun show! Thanks so much packaging was perfect!! Highly recommend this seller !! Love all the Halloween goodies!! Very happy! Thank you for the gift card!! 🎤💚 One of my fav sellers and friends!! Thanks for the gift card! I so appreciate that any time I enter your show...the energy and vibes are always positive! 🩷🪩🩷 I appreciate the gift card but more than that. I was a first time viewer and your demeanor is just so incredibly fabulous. Sometimes I swear that these stickers were picked out just for me lol lol.🤣 Thank you for the giveaway. I will always shop with the seller absolutely amazing.👩🏻⚕️🚙💨 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤 amazing raid train! Thank you for the Amazon gift card and the awesome trading card! Such a fun stream—thanks for putting it together! Very cool stickers Glam and calm are two very amazing people and have great deals at great prices ❤️❤️❤️🎤🎤😁. Let’s gooooo Witnie! Everyone involved with the karaoke raid train were amazing! Touched my heart in this very difficult season in life! Much success in future endeavors! Wishing you joy and happiness , and life on easy and fun mode as soon as possible! ❤️❤️🎤🎤 Love the shows! Great deals! Ty everything was amazing! ... great deals 👌 definitely will be coming back 🫣 Thank you so much! Everything arrived as described and shipped promptly. 🩷🪩🩷