Bewertungen (175)Cards showed up faster than Pikachu using Thunderbolt, wrapped like they were holding a Master Ball. Unreal protection, stupid-fast shipping, and a deal that felt super effective.capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Broski the only thing better than the business is this 5* review! Thanks again for your first time purchase!! I was very happy with my order and the seller! my package came in quick, my items were handled in great condition and I would most definitely make more purchases from them & recommend to others!🫶 thank you so much ☺️capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thank you so much! GoodcapeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks! Always worth it capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Always appreciate it! Always a great experience with capeandclawstudiocapeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thank you so much!! 👌🏻capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks for your business! awesome craftworkcapeandclawstudioVerkäufer
I appreciate your business so much! Thanks again! Great seller, thank you!capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Right back at you! Thanks! Great seller, thank you!capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thank you so much!!! I am so very glad that I was able to find this stream. Capeandclaustudio was a genuinely great guy selling a mix of vintage to modern cards as well as other cool cards from database. I was also very impressed with his custom painted Pokemon art cards. One day I will own one of them. I have never seen so much detail in a card in my life. The amount of fairy cards I am going to be able to add to my collection makes me so happy. Thank you so much.capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thank you so much! I have so many more in store for you this Sunday!!!! Great card at a great price!! capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks Dunc!!! Appreciate you! Very fast shippingcapeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks for your business!! Beautiful cards and an amazing seller!!capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks so much! Always a pleasure!! Slabs and cards were packaged safely and shipped quickly, thank you!capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks so much Fonzie! Ayyyyyy! Came in great condition and extremely fast❗️❗️capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thank you for your business!!! Appreciate you! The poor card didn’t survive USPS’s “gentle” handling 😭capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Oh no! What card was it? Can you make a claim with USPS? Shoot me a dm Thank you for givycapeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks for being here!!! Cards and slabs were packed securely and shipped quickly, thank you!capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thank you so much for being a supporter! amazing cards! arrived perfectly! love the seller as well, he’s a really dope guy🫶🏼capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thank you so much as always!!!! SLOWPOKE SLOWPOKE SLOWPOKE!!! Amazing cards!!!capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Fast shipping and slowpoke cards! What a combo! Thanks as always! Always a blast capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Always appreciate the support more than you know!!! Cards came in with good packaging. I appreciate the bubble mail. capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks so much! Happy to be a valid poke-partner! gorgeous cards! fast shipping! plus he’s a great streamer & a great dude! 🫶🏼capeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Thanks for everything and being a great mod! Super fast and great dealscapeandclawstudioVerkäufer
Appreciate your kind words and your business! Thanks again!