Bewertungen (185)Cris is the man! Always coming back to my boy! 🔥🙏🏻 Awesome Seller Thank You 🙏 Product was packaged very well. Appreciate the wheel swaps to rubber tires. Just all around pleased with purchase. Looking forward to your next show. You deserve your flowers very proud of you wish you plenty of success.Thank you ! Me and my wife do our best to send everything out as best we can and as fast as we can ! What a guy, always giving great deals. Great packaging as well 🙌🏽⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely in love with the fleet line that I got amazing speed with shipping and also amazing packing🔥🔥🔥 Excellent packaging. Fun seller. Fast shipping. Amazing Hot Hweels especially the wheel swapped raptor. I cannot believe the quality that is put into it. Amazing packaging could not ask for any better and super fast delivery time. Highly recommend this seller to anyone and everyone.🔥🔥🔥 One an amazing seller super fast shipping items were definitely handled with a lot of care highly recommend the seller definitely looking forward to doing more business soon🔥🔥🔥🔥 One of the best sellers out there! 🔥🙏🏻Thank you bro ! I appreciate it 😎😎 Awesome streamer, must check em out…🔥🔥🙏🏽🙏🏽🤙🏾🤙🏾Thank you ! Hope you enjoyed the items ! 😎 Great deals. Thank youThank you 😎
Enjoy the Givey 😁😁😁 Fast shipping and fast delivery!!! the packaging was very neat the shipping was fast and I got a cool sticker. thank youThank you!
I’m glad you liked the sticker All diecast look great. I was so happy to get the M2 World of Outlaws set I have been looking for that set for a while now. Thank you againGlad you liked that bro 😎 😎 Good package good guy great vibes 🤙🏼 ty for the givy and 🔥 sticker ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great seller! Everything was packed extremely well and arrived in perfect condition. Awesome prices, great service, and an overall smooth transaction. Definitely recommend buying from them and I’ll be back for more!
This was absolutely amazing and stunning, you can't ask for better! Quick shipping, awesome seller, and great products!