Bewertungen (850)great cards packed with care thanks again for the deal on the murdock. I gladly appreciate it. thanks again for the awesome packaging and fast shipping. Great seller, would definitely buy from again Great cards great deal thanks! Very well packaged and fast delivery. Very fast shipment, they prepared my order the day I placed it, thank you so much! Cards look great! Thanks! Thanks for the Jerry Rice Molten Metal. Appreciate it Thanks for the awesome card Both bottom corners of the cards a noticeably damaged but it’s all good. Please send me a picture of said damaged cards. Great seller! Fast shipping! Card as described! Card came quick as described in the picture . Good seller! No fault of the seller but USPS lost my order, I filed a loss claim, the card arrived almost a month after I ordered it and USPS stapled right through the center of the card completely destroying it. Fantastic packaging and quick shipping! Awesome seller! Great deals! Fast shipping !! Perfect. Thanks for making this easy 1st Ever WhatNot order!!!! Item as described and fast shipping! Thanks!