Bewertungen (1.285)Happy it arrived in good shape, was shipped in a bag. Amazing silver ribbon rare!!!!!! We love Carlies shows! Absolute best!!!! Received my package fast! I’ve ordered from her multiple times and always have amazing customer service!! You can tell she truly cares about her products and customers! 🤍 This seller sent me a squishy and was a week late and sending the package and then decided it would be good to send a squishy and a cardboard box and a poly mailer. I can see by the sellers other reviews that this is an ongoing thing beware.I like how you conveniently left out of this review the multiple opportunities I gave you for a full refund for both the delay in shipping, and that the box of your squishy (you failed to mention your actual squishy purchased was completely fine) was bent during shipping. I hope your day gets better Came in super quick and packaged well!! Definitely recommend buying from Carlie!🩷 The squishy arrived with a big hole on top and glue leaking out. Carlie picks the best stuff!! My daughter loves her crunchy pudding! Love the coconut oil ones I never got my giveaway in the mail When I looked in my mailbox nothing was there the best seller! amazing stuff! Seller marked as shipped but didn’t drop package off until almost a week after purchase. Message was sent to seller after 5 days to inquire about shipping status and never received a response, still haven’t received a response to this day. I’m sure the review will get a response though. We’re all busy, but lack of communication or care is what prompted this review Me and my daughters are absolutely in love with the coconut oil squishy she’s the only one we found with real coconut oil ones thank you for the extra squishy 💓 Always the best! Thank you Carlieeee!