Bewertungen (4.532)This doll of one of the most creative girlies sent me a fringe lighter holder as a givy because I told her as I swiped for one I wanted my phone fell in water and I was done for the night couldn’t get my phone back on. I had won a givy and she reached out and made me the cutest lighter holder ever. Thank you CC you are amazing! Love you long time!❤️❤️❤️🥹🥹🥹I’m so happy you loved it and thank you so much for coming to my shows and consistently supporting I always notice and it means the world!!!! Arrived SO fast and is so cute!! Always Always the best pieces the best host 💜💜💜 I love this jacket She is even more stunning in person!!! Such a great seller! Thank you so much 😊 CC! WOW! A handmade brag bundle that is so incredible. The necklace is chunky and so fab- already wore it. The 2 mixed media side- tie belts are unique and well- made- already wore! And the gorgeous leather turquoise skirt/belt is so unique- I have it displayed ( with my other red one) so I can admire them while I wait to wear. Keep up the wonderful work! So excited for your next custom show! Fabulous pieces mama cc!!
Love them all! Love all things cc! Her designs are amazing 💛 CC she is everything!!! I’m so happy I snagged her up!!! Thank you so much!! 🤎 It’s soo gorg and fits like a dream! thank you again girl cannot wait to get my next custom💕 GORGEOUSSS love you queen thank you sm!!🖤🖤 CC, your mom’s handmade jewelry is such great quality 🤩 I’m soo happy with my purchase! Perfect for upcoming project I have thank you so much!!! Amazing items, super fast shipping and a wonderful buying experience overall. Such an amazing seller as well! Your personality and creativity and the passion you have for what you create is such a pleasure to witness! Keep up the amazing work 💜 thanks for my lil bundle!!!! love everything :))