Bewertungen (2.940)Thank you for the trading card! Henry is awesome!!! So happy to add him to my collection! This reading was amazing. Helped me so much. I love CeeGee and Henry and 👻!
Highly recommend you check these shows out! Super cool little, thought-provoking cards! Thanks so much for these. They were totally fun! Sooo fabulous!! & Henry❣️ This darling Halloween throw is already on the couch, so cute!! I love her show with the ghosts. I also love the trading card, it’s very cute. Woohoo! Another one of your Thrift Shop trading cards. I love them❣️❣️ I got my order wonderfully wrapped! Thank you 💕 Thank you so much for all the snacks! I can't wait to try all of them!😊💜 5 star snacks from Ceegee! Ty! 💕 Ah The List! That DDShopper 🤣🤣 Love your Thrift Shop Cards trading cards ❣️ Thank you. Revealing comforting and soothing thank you ceegee Love these cards. One day I’ll be brave enough to apply to ride one of your trains. Thanks for all you do for the community! 🚂 😊 Thank you for the time you gave to filling my gluten free snack box. I appreciate you!! Thank you everything was well packaged. Very nice! wonderful experience.. love the angel Beautiful angel!! Always a good time with CeeGee, Henry & the boys. Another nice trading card for my Thrift Shop collection! Well, I have to say it was a bit of a shocker pulling that card. I have never been able to move on after Steve’s death and that was a very long time ago. So, this is certainly brought back some memories. We’ll see I’m not really looking for a soulmate. I had a great one and he’s with me always thank you for being who you are.