Bewertungen (3.097)Awesome stuff. Awesome hosts! Thanks!😊 This show was the most fun I've had buying anything. All the items I purchased were as they looked in the show. They arrived well packaged and I love them all. If you get a chance to join any of their shows take it. You won't regret it. The best ladies fan shows and I look forward to watching. Love all of my bundle! Everything was so well packaged and came quickly. Love it! Most genuine, fun ladies around 💖 Super cool and well taken care of stickers and embellishments, loved the heart paper edge trimmer🫶🏼 Great art cards. Thanks!!😊 Awesome sellers- perfect as always! Wonderful as always!! These ladies are so much fun and always have good stuff. Always a great show with a wonderful variety of goodies. My bundle came nicely packaged & in a timely manner. Thank you so much ⚘️. Always fun to get my packages! Fun shows! Somehow didn’t wind up ever getting my beads, but that was my bad for falling asleep! Love you guys! Thankyou for the quick shipping! happy with my purchase!! 😊 I absolutely adore this! And everything from cheeky titles is always perfect and packed so well I’m always very pleased with my orders! Love you guys! Everything is wonderful as usual! Love you guys!!!🫶🫶🫶 Everything wonderous!! The only thing I hate is that I can’t be in your show every day. 🥰🫶🤪 I love love love all my lace and appliqué. Thank you so much!!🫶🥰🫶 fun show great greats beautiful papers! perfect for my projects! Great shows, great products, great pricing and great people! What else can you ask for :) Follow and bookmark their shows, you will be glad you did! As shown and described during the show! Quick shipping!! Very happy with my purchase. Fun fun fun!!! Great things to buy, great prices, and more fun than one should have. I check my item by going back through the show and I laugh as much the first time!!!🫶🥰🫶 this was my first time seeing the card show and the art cards are amazing!!! 😍😍😍 I will be purchasing more in the future.