Bewertungen (10.076)always a great show to buy and an excellent seller who takes the time to interact with buyers when questions are raised quick shipping and great product good deal shipping quickly. thanks. Ok, this has to be the best experience I have had on a purchase through Whatnot. The live show was as good as usual, and the host was as friendly as usual. I purchased a hoodie that I calculated to get by the time I needed it to wear to a football game tomorrow. I received a message from seller that the package. Somehow, was missed to be shipped to me when scheduled. But he went above and beyond to get it to me today, as I originally calculated it to arrive, after I explained to him the purpose of the purchase. Thank you again for the professionalism. The hoodie is fire and at a great price. My guy! So glad it came in for the game! Enjoy Fast shipping ! All items brand new and correct sizes . Thanks ! awesome hoodie thank you. Always quality and authentic clothing! "Absolutely incredible stream! I told Chris my size, style preferences, and what kind of Nike gear I was looking for, and he literally built the perfect custom bundle for me on the spot. He hauled out the best hoodies, sweats, and joggers, showing every detail clearly on camera so I knew exactly what I was getting. He knows what I like and tags me when he restocks my style. The communication was top-tier, the prices were unbeatable, and everything arrived incredibly fast, smelling fresh, and exactly as described. If you want a hype wardrobe without the hassle, let Chris personal shop for you. Will 100% be back! 🔥🔥🔥 item as described. EXTREMELY FAST shipping. No complaints, tyvm Fantastic Purchase as always!! Chefskicks never lets me down! 🔥🔥🔥 Love the Nike!! Thank you so much.
The best shop on what not, super fast shipping!
Fast shipping great price Chefskicks is always phenomenal and is excellent at reading requests, helping his customers with questions, and he actually knows his customers. Be confident in shopping with him. Always a great experience! Super fast shipping….always shop here for great Nike and Jordan deals!! Thanks bro!! Great quality and great fit. This is the 4th item from them and all have been A plus Fast shipping, nice hoodie. Good seller 😊 The kids loved they hoodies n I love my sweats tysm Love it brother. Thank you