Bewertungen (4.095)Stunning parcel as always from the gorgeous Chelsea ❤️ Lovely items. Genuine seller Beautiful items brilliant seller buy with confidence Lovely as always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thrilled with all my purchases. Great communication from seller. Highly recommend ☺️ Fab items great seller and quick delivery. Will defo be back for more I can’t give 5 stars as the candle was bubble wrapped and in plastic bag so sadly the candle box arrived crushed, battered and split so unable to gift it. Shame as lovely seller and would still buy again if it was packaged better.Hi there so sorry to hear this has happened. Please if there is an issue message me as I can send out a replacement can happen in transit too . The wrapping she always over the top with fragile . I am sorry to hear this happened xx thank you for my lovely item xxx Beautiful gifts for Christmas and I can’t wait to use my light up houses! Thank you ☺️ x Fantastic service and excellent quality products Amazing bin! Thanks love x Perfect jumper, so happy with my purchase, quick delivery, bought 3 items and love them