Bewertungen (230)One of the best new sellers on the app! She has THE BEST bags, amazing knowledge on Loungefly and super sweet!!! Love her!!!! 10 stars if I could!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 5⭐️ always! Great new seller, great bags and fun shows! I'll be a customer for a long time! Chelsi is an amazing streamer, with a crazy collection of bags that are super hard to find. Her stream is super fun and funny and I highly recommend to try it out. She ships fast and packs the bags with care. 10 out of 10 Chelsi is the best! Great products and a great seller. Cutest box cutter evverrr 🖤 The most random fun stuff 😂🤩 thank you! Product was garbage. Not worth the $1 or the shipping paid. I apologize that you are not happy with the item you won off the surprise wheel for $1.00 nor the shipping price that was displayed on the screen when you decided to swipe. Please make sure you read show notes so when you don’t when a certain item that you wanted you don’t try to leave another small seller a bad review. Reading is fundamental and I could have read it out loud to you if you were struggling 🥰 thank you for your support. 💖💖💖love Chelsi! I can tell how much she cares about her bags by her amazing packaging. Such a fun show, amazing givvys and bags! I lost bad 😆 but great show Check out the Great Bags 🎒!! Awesome seller !! Great seller ♡ Awesome Bags 🎒 !! Go check them out have fun !! Get a chance at a great bag 🎒 She is an amazing seller!! Her stream is hilarious and has crazy bags!!! She ships fast and packs everything perfect!!!