Bewertungen (373)Absolutely amazing! From start to finish this is my favorite shop in whatnot so far. This was fun to do and the items to choose from were great! With the help of the shop and those watching my vignettes came out perfect! If you ask me, I’m gonna tell you it’s a must at least once! Love the vignette! Great show and seller! Thank you! Just got my vignette…thank you so much! It was packaged extremely well, arrived in perfect condition. I’m switching to fall decor so will be displaying it right away! Super fun show and great seller! Thanks This build really touched my heart. It is so precious. The clock keeps perfect time! Thank you so much sweet lady! Amazing packaging, fast shipping. I love everything ❤️ 🍂 🍁 I love everything ❤️. Fast shipping, amazing packaging. such a fun build. completely went out of her way to find amazing pieces. always love the company and fun great shows. Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you so much! Love this! Will send pictures when I have it set up. A fun experience overall, from building to promptly and carefully receiving everything! Thank you 🙏
I love this vignette!!! Thank you for building it for me. Arrived in great condition and quick. There are no words to describe how Gorgeous Chevygal did on this Vignette for my sister who retired from teaching she did an awesome job on this for me . I Love this so much and she will love it. Thank you for amazing packaging ❤️ I love your builds!! Thanks for the birdcage Your my girl, great builds💜 5 star seller. just as described. Love the books. Thank you Beautiful books that arrived earlier than I expected and wrapped with utmost care. Thank you 🙏
In love with it all
Thank you
I enjoy being able to see your shows!