Bewertungen (123)Super fast shipping and quality bait!!! These custom pop max’s are so beautiful it’s gonna be hard to fish any….some of the best customs u will see on this app for sure….mr an Mrs are killin these….icing on the cake a surprise TAA CUSTOM POPMAX!!!!! You guys are seriously the best thank you guys so incredibly much!!!! 🙏 Chewter is the best around!! Won a givvy, got a bitchin truck and a super rad Chewter sticker!! Great experience!!! Awesome packing, amazing cars! Also thank you so much for the givvy!! You rock dude see ya on the 19th! absolutely the best one here must see beautiful custom pop maxes. good people and a fun time Crushed blisters and bent cards. hotwheels were shipped in a bubble mailer envelope... a box would have prevented this...very disappointing. I do appreciate the matchbox giveaway car but the ones I paid for are damaged. Great Items and Shipping ! Awesome looking bait would definitely buy from them again!!!! thanks for the giveaway for the plastic worms and I'm very happy that you gave me two Washington state custom lures stickers because I go fishing with my woman alot and we both will have one of your stickers on our gear two good people. they are both awesome painters. check out their custom pop Maxes Best custom POPMAXES on Whatnot hands down!!!!!! Do it for Dale!!!!!!! So not miss out on these customs…u r truly missing out if you don’t get ur hands on em….amazing patterns on baits you just don’t see….thank again Mr. An Mrs. Chewter….toy both are greatly appreciated!!! Great show. Really enjoyed the cars brother! Was looking for my Jets! Thank you! Some of the best creativity I’ve seen on these customs….paint jobs were flawless and came with sharp hooks all packaged perfectly….5 ⭐️ all the way around….will be buying more for sure ….thank u guys a bunch Love them! ⭐️⭐️Thank⭐️you!⭐️⭐️ Love them. Look just as good as they did on screen. Awesome custom painted lures! I'm going to enjoy that pop max. Thank you for the giveaway as well!! Awesome lures cant wait to get more!!! Great deals. Good shipping. Will be back.