Bewertungen (689)Fast shipping!! Great stickers. Thanks Thanks for these great stickers! Love your shows. ☺️ tysm. ♥️chickenfootwindexVerkäufer
💜💜💜 happy with purchase. will order again! thank you chickenfootwindexVerkäufer
💜💜💜 Wonderful seller and a wonderful person! Thank you for my Pearl Jam sticker! One of my all time favorite sellers ever💖🎉 Keep being you & never change! You’re amazing ❤️🫶🏼chickenfootwindexVerkäufer
💜💓💓💓 love your shows. really cute stickers 💕💕 Sweet seller! Thanks for the giveaway stickers! thanks for my stickers hun and I appreciate the free sticker as well Ty💛🤎💚💚💙💜💫💕🤍🩶🖤🖤🤎💛💜💚🩵🩵 Excellent host and an even better human being. 10/10 experience Thank you! Perfect transaction! Would recommend to any buyer! Love it !! Thank you Helena !! Let’s go Mets!! There here 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I love them all thank u so much Thanks So much. Great seller with fast shipping This seller is Amazing💖🫶🏼 Kept me entertained & laughing! I’ll be back🎉 Everything arrived quick & perfect🔥💖 Very good little stickers! My wife is a special Ed teacher and these will definitely bring smiles! 5 Star Salute!chickenfootwindexVerkäufer
Great thank you I Love my Pen, Flatbacks, Focals and my other pretty items! Thank You ❤️. Super Great Seller!! thank you so much for the stickers ☺️☺️☺️ Awesome show !! Thank you 😊 Let’s go Mets !!!! Thank you for all the awesome stickers and I hope your husband had a wonderful birthday!!! Always a great seller tons off deals 👌