Bewertungen (69)This is more beautiful in person and the earrings are stunning! Thank You! Wonderful. Fast shipping. Love my blazer. Product as described and arrived on schedule. If I could give this purchase 10 stars I would! Packaged perfectly, the clothes are amazing, and the gift card was completely next. Thank you so so much!! Thanks Lori for the Givvy..so kind of you! Lori..I love my new Fossil..thanks for the amazing deal! Thank you! Fast shipping. Great deals. Packaged well. I love everything! Such beautiful items. Love the Tommy Bahama zip up!!! Fit perfect. Quick delivery Fab seller! This chic has an eye for the best brands- all preloved pieces were in like new condition!!! love all my new clothes and shocker they fit. thanks for the fast shipping Nicely packaged and good quality pieces! Will definitely be back. 👍🏻 Thank you so much great shirt. And thanks for coming to my shows too very nice shirt and shipping was very quick Great seller with excellent items! Thank you so much!!! 😊 Great items and thanks for the givvy! Thank you for the giveaway. Your granddaughter did an amazing job designing the stickers. 🩵💙🩵