Bewertungen (85)Great items Thank youchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great seller. Thank you for the lovely bag 🫶🏻chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
You welcome my lovely. Thank you also 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love my bag. Fast delivery, great seller, excellent bags. Can’t wait for the next purchase.x thank you.xchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much Richen 🫶🏻 Make sure to bookmark my next bag show 😊 Speedy delivery ❤️ super happy with the bags! Thank you ate xxxchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Bee 🫶🏻🫶🏻 So happy with my 1st order. Both handbags are beautiful, great condition and completely as shown and described. Super fast dispatch and delivery. Thank you so much 😁 chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Francesca 🫶🏻🫶🏻 thank you for my purchase xxchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you my dear 🫶🏻 I am so happy with my coach bag, was beyond my expectations not a single thing wrong and exactly how the seller described! Couldn’t believe how fast shipping and delivery was either, thank you so much and I loved the little face mask you included as a free gift 🩷 highly recommend ☺️chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much Courtney 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Enjoy your new collection. So happy with my bag😍 im a returning buyer and my package is always 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ shipping was quick and secure! Ate Chin is the loveliest seller, very approachable and enjoyable shows. Worth the money as the condition of bags looks brand new and genuine! Thank you so much and even a lovely surprise too 🥹🩷chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thanks Elliz, more bags to come 🫶🏻🫶🏻 I would highly recommend buying from Chinet. What a great seller 🥰 The bags I got from her were all amazing and would pass like new bags. I am very happy. Good packaging and fast delivery. Thank you so so so much 🥰💕☺️chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thanks so much Angel 🥰 great seller . will buy again. xchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thanks Dee 🥰 Lovely bags in great condition ans excellent condition. Lovely, welcoming seller. Thank youchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Violet 🫶🏻🫶🏻 The bag is in excellent condition and well packed. The bag is exactly as described. Lovely seller and Thank you for the freebies ♥️ 5 stars and Highly recommended Omg!! thank you for my bags!! So beautiful! Perfect condition and nicely packed too!! 🥰 speedy shipping as well!! 10/10 chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Bee 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Chinet is a fantastic seller! Great communication, honest descriptions, and incredibly fast delivery—it arrived within just 2 days. Amazing value for money. This Marc Jacobs Snapshot bag arrived in like-new condition, exactly as shown. The leather, hardware, and strap are all in excellent shape, and it even came with the dust bag. I’m absolutely thrilled with my purchase and would happily buy from Chinet again. Highly recommended!chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank u so much @imeski 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Flawless top tier bags! Super pleased thank you ate Chin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Ells 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Lovely, really happy with my bagchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Carla 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Lovely bags and great sellerchinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Michelle 🫶🏻🫶🏻 very pleased. love my bag chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Sally 🫶🏻🫶🏻 lovely seller. great items ! thank you 😊 chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Highly recommend buying from savvyselectionsbychinet! I just received the two Coach bags I purchased and they are in stunning, like-new condition. Shipping was fast and the description was spot on. I will definitely be back to shop again! Thank you! 👜✨chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much _poppy. I really appreciate your positive review. Enjoy your petite bags. Very impressed with my purchase.
Thank you.chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Edith 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you! I really like my bag 🥰 and thank you for the freebies! chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Edg A**** best seller on here 👏🙌❤️chinetsavvyselectionVerkäufer
Thank you Katie 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻