Bewertungen (6.823)5 stars all the way. Packing was superb, Chiquita delivers and will be back for more. Thanks 🙏🏻 Thank you so much for amazing packaging definitely will be back for more. got blocked for some reason. but appreciate the givvy! 5 stars very well packaged thumbs-up thank u can you please send me a text when you sell these water slides again Either u or your brother Great host and items arrived packed with care. I try to catch the shows when I can because the buyers givy is always something rare and fun. It's fast paced too so you have a good opportunity to see A lot of cars from all the top brands. great seller great show awesome variety great prices fast shipping. highly recommend checking this seller out Great host and awesome communication. Items were carefully packaged and shipped promptly. Thanks! Thanks so much. Great diecast and shipping🔥👍 I receive the black truck Chevy Silverado duty, but I didn’t receive my BMW M3 green Super fun paced shows with cubes, miniGT,Kaidos, and more! Always fair prices and fun chat. Get in here and shipped next day? Bangers and shipped in peanuts fast! TY Super fast shipping on an item I bought from the shop!!! Great price and excellent packaging!! You are the best🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 better in person than the pic's thanks again for the opportunity arrived safely and undamaged You always have great pieces 👍🏽💯 Awesome pieces, Thankyou 👍🏽 Took forever to ship and she is just rude and nasty Everything was perfect completely satisfied with my purchase it was fast and excellent packaging thank you so much! i will be purchasing more from you guys!