Bewertungen (983)ty. came fast and we'll packaged One of my favorite streamers!! Fun selection of Pokemon cards and amazing shipping.
Thank you Chloe (I loved the Sanrio cards too) !!
Check the streams out and give a follow ! 💕🫶 Thank you for my 30th Gengar and pika they came fast and the condition looks good 👍🏼 I lowkey love how the cards came in so I won’t give you a bad report still 5 stars but I highly recommend not putting so much tape around the bubble Mailor had to bite my way through it to get to the cards! lol :( otherwise got here safely and in pristine condition definitely recommend and would buy from again! Thank you so much ☺️ Thank you for the awesome cards 😇🫶 great stream and cards were packaged well Love the cards 🫶 thank you!! Love my fridge covered in magnets lol Got a lovely card I had been after! Very nice seller Amazing as always! I will always recommend this streamer! 🔥 I have received several cards from this seller, and each time the cards came with love and care. The seller’s live makes you feel like home. I highly recommend, highly recommend this seller!
perfect as always ^_^ thanks for the cards and the free stickers so cute Love my card! Arrived quickly. Overall great packaging and the items came as shown! Thank you! thank you for my birthday card 💀💀 She’s too freakin nice lol!! She’s the best will always make purchases from Chloe !!