Bewertungen (193)Above and beyond excellent service Thanks Chris! So happy with my 1st purchase. Look forward to more shows. Awesome PNC. I can't believe how good the condition is. So impressed with PNC and quick delivery. That's why I keep buying from you. Thankyou. I made a couple of other purchases at the same time as this 1 and I ended up cancelling them after the show as I re watched and the "uncircumcised" mint condition coins i bought looked like they had been to war and back ,also wasn't helping that they were just all loose smashing round in a bag ,and the items I did buy 1 being a bullseye ooshie yep he was fine and the other way a listing for a all coin thing but it was agreed with the seller at the time of purchase that if actually ve getting a silver bar instead ,and when I got my package nope he sent me the pos all coin and even after reaching out he basically told me to get over it and that it wasn't his problem !!. so yeh buy with caution ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Dishonest buyer. You buy with your eyes you see what is sold, ram bag coins have some damage sometimes but they are still uncirculated ( not mint condition) he cancelled his purchases because he changed his mind but gave excuses of circumstances changed, he left the afl coin because i offered to throw in a silver as a reward for purchasing multiple things as there were no longer multiple I send just what he paid for very pathetic guy sounds like a 15 year old boy complaining and now trying to ruin my perfect reviews. Get a life seriously. Chris, you’re always on point. One of the best and most honest on this platform. You’re awesome. Great seller, fun givvys. Knows his stuff. Perfect exactly what I wanted carefully packaged and beautiful coins. I will purchase more in the future Thanks Chris, arrived as promised, safe and sound All 5 stars from me. Product, packaging, shipping and show were excellent thank you 🍭 1st class items, very happy with my purchases. High quality items, well packaged. Fantastic very well packed Received package. very happy, thank you 😊 Packed perfectly. Pleasure to purchase from as always Excellent seller highly recommended . Great products from a great seller 😁