Bewertungen (497)Cindy’s shows ate great! LOVE my glow in the dark Halloween fabric!! Such cute fabric! Love everything! Kind seller! I will absolutely be back for more 🤩 I love everything! Thank you so much for hosting a great show. Enjoyed you show. Love all the material. Thank you so much. 😀 Thanks for the CATS!! 😻😻 Amazing seller & fast shipping! 💕✨ Cindy is one of my favorite sellers! Always has great fabric at good prices - and she’s just so dang nice!!! Got a ton of wonderful Christmas fabric excellent just what I was looking for! Always the best from the best. Thank you Cindy!! Great fabric, we always enjoy our purchases Great fabric from a fun seller Great selection of fabrics Great product at a great price! Thank you for the sweet handwritten note and pretty fabric! Can’t wait to shop with you again. ❤️ Beautiful fabric! Came on time and neatly packaged! Thank you Cindy for the extra fabric in my bundle, your amazing fun show excellent seller. products are as described. carefully packed. recommend seller. I will shop hear again ❤️😀 Love all my fabric!! Absolutely love every show even when I can’t buy.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 Beautiful and excellent seller as always! Love Loved everything down to the neatness of packaging 💕💕 Adorable florals from one of the sweetest sellers on whatnot— thanks Cindy!!