Bewertungen (1.156)Absolutely loved everything I ordered! Every item was exactly as described, in great condition, and I got such an amazing deal. She is also genuinely such a sweet and kind seller, which made the whole experience even better. I’m so happy with all of my shampoo and conditioner products and would absolutely purchase from her again! All my products ordered arrived perfectly and I love them, loved the sleeping mask also. Was a nice surprise! Highly recommend this seller Thank you so very much for your kind review and support! It truly means so much to me! 💟 love love love love it! thank you! Fast shipping great products thank you so much ⭐️✨Thank you so much for the kind review! 💟 I love them all. Ty💟Yay! I’m so happy you were pleased! extremely quick shipping and quality product! thank you for everything + the extra surprise was a nice gift. 🤍🤗🙏Thank you so much for the kind review! I truly appreciate you. Thank You! 😊 💕Your friendship and support mean so much to me! Amazing!!! Loved the show and loved the items! Packaged with love and shipped with urgency! Lol! 💕💫 I have never had an order wrapped and delivered with such care. Every little item was taped to prevent leaks and bubble wrapped individually. I cannot imagine how much time this took for dozens of items but I am so grateful as these were a gift! Thank you- you are a gem!!!!💎 💟 Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I truly appreciate you! love my order Thank you!That is Great! I truly appreciate your support. 😭 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Amazing 💕thank you so much 💜Thank you so much for your support!💜 Candice is an amazing seller with amazing deals! I love everything I got so much! And for my giveaway, she even must’ve been listening to what I liked because she put in a sample of Yum bougie marshmallow intense, which is my favorite!! and a air car freshie in marshmallow!! she made my whole week! 🩷 don’t miss out on these amazing steals and great products! Thank you sooo much!! 💟💟😢💟💟 TYSM for the incredible review! Awesome from start to finish! And got here so fast! Thank you!!!Thank you so much for the sweet review! It truly means so much to me.💟 Thank you so much!! 😊 Thank you so very much! 💜 Love my items. Great seller. I am so happy that you are happy. Thank you so much!!💕 Thanks so much!! Amazing person come buy here!!!Thank you so very much! I truly appreciate you!!💟 Amazing seller and super fast shipping! I’ll be back for more goodies ❤️Thank you so much! I appreciate your support! 💟 such a good price and arrived quickly! thank youuuu! This powder is smoother than my ex's excuses. 😂 Fast shipping, exactly as described, and I'm very happy! I am so happy you love it and I love your description!!! (I had an ex like that as well.)😂 Super fast shipping. Packaged well! I love this scent. Great deal and seller. TYSM! 🫶🏻Thank you so much. I am so happy you love it!! 💕 Shipped quick and seller left a super sweet note :)Thank you so much. I truly hope you enjoy.