Bewertungen (18)Thank you so much!!!classyangelqueenVerkäufer
You are amazing angel, thank you! 💖 Unremovable stains, fabric peeling, slip small hole. classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Hey! If you look at the video receipt, you will see I mentioned the stain and fabric so you were aware of those when you bought them. I didn’t however notice the hole on the slip, so if you’d like a refund for that I can send a refund definitely. 😄 Wonderful finds, sweet seller, prompt shipping. Thank you so much 💗classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Oh my goodness you’re so sweet, thank you angel! 💖 Literally the sweetest love her sm! I totally recommend! And everything is packaged safely! 🥰🫶🏻classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Aww you’re amazing thank uuu so much! 🥹✨ My item arrived quickly and was well packaged. The dress coat is so beautiful and I can't wait till I wear her! Thank you so much and I look forward to my next purchase!classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Aww I’m so very happy to hear! Thank you so much angel! 🥹 Great purchase and so thankful for the sweet makeup pallet included as a gift! thank you!classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Aww yes of course! I always love adding some surprises! 🤭✨ the sweetest soul and the best inventory! i recommend this seller more then words can describe 💕classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Aww this just made my day! Thank you so much!! 🤩🫶🏻 Thank you!! 💕classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Thank you as well queen! 🥹👑 this seller was the BEST! the clothes were in great shape and she took extra care when packing them for me. I can't say enough good things 😌 classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Aww I’m so happy you liked your order 🤩🥰 LOVE the hat and dress! Amazing! classyangelqueenVerkäufer
Aww I just saw this! Thank you so much! 🥹💞