Bewertungen (346)Great host. Awesome deals. Don’t sleep on these shows. I will be back for more! As always GREAT I will definitely buy more soon fast shipping great host! great 6X options! Thank you sir for the great deal !!!! Thank you so much for the givvy! I love the gloves! Great show, host, and fast shipping. The shirts were nice. They looked better in person. The shipping was fast and the packaging that they were in were so professional done. Thank you Love all my items!!! Thank you! 😊 Thanks for the personal service and great big and tall shirts! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
Another great purchase from an awesome seller! The new Polo shirt arrived in excellent condition and looks even better in person. The quality is great, it fits perfectly, and it was exactly as described. The Columbia T-shirt is also fantastic—great quality, comfortable, and a really nice addition to my wardrobe. Both items were packaged well and arrived quickly. I really appreciate the seller’s attention to detail and excellent customer service. Everything was smooth from start to finish. Definitely a 5-star experience, and I’ll gladly buy from this seller again! This is not what I ordered. My items were all meant to be 3XT. What I received are 2xl & not what I ordered. It was brand new with box perfect condition Highly recommend. Great shirts!! Fast shipping! Great shirts!! Fast shipping.
very happy with my purchase and fashion shipping Enjoyed the show, great shirts at great prices. Really appreciate you and the fast shipping. Will defbe back for more. Thank you so much my dad lost his bracelet and got him a replacement he’s so happy! fast shipping love these sellers packaged very nicely! Thank you for the free gift as well I love it!! Highly recommend these sellers! Excellent quality items shipped super fast. Absolutely love this shirt. Will definitely shop here again. awesome shirts quick shipping thanks for great service... Everything was absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition I loved every single piece LOVED IT !!! I will be back for sure