Bewertungen (11.281)Thank you for the Giveway Always awesome show, excellent shipping, great community Great show as always, thanks for the deals, great community As always the cars shipped fast and safe! Thank you! You guys better be in there following! Kicked from the stream and still had a great night. SLANG GANG 🦜⛵...😂🤣 guy below you…NOT SO MUCH LMAOOOOOOO I have no clue what I did to you for you to ban me. I had barely joined your show and didn’t know you were telling all your viewers to not enter the giveaway (which is against terms of service)and you banned me within 15 seconds of being in your show. Don’t know if you’re going through some type of episode or what but I hope you get some help. It’s a rough life when you can’t see, hear or read. Enjoy Neverland 🤡 very satisfied thankz again closet best seller on what not hands down!! items were exactly as described, and shipped safe and secure Always a great time when I get the chance. The yin to my yang 😂 Cars look good shipping was good and packaging was fantastic Great show and seller, thanks for the deals As Described. Pro Packaged. Fast shipping. Great seller. Good show with lots of variety. Thanks for the fun times in the shows. Blessings 💪🙏