Bewertungen (48)Arrived super quick and exactly what I requested. This must be one of the coolest people on the platform.. always gives great deals and is super friendly. Not to mention super fast shipping.
Thanks Awesome streamer, great guy! Arrived super fast and very well packed!! TY! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Had a super fun time in the stream/chat. Appreciated the good deals on everything. Also, everything was packaged and protected well and arrived quickly!
I can’t say anything positive about my experience with this seller. The items he sent arrived with issues. He also left me a negative review and asked me to resend a giveaway that I had already shipped. After I sent a replacement and it was delivered, he stopped responding. Based on my experience, it seemed like he was trying to receive a free duplicate. I would not do business with him again.Thanks for the review! You should take notes on packing and shipping! Packed, Shipped and you received it the very next day. Its a new record!!!!!!! item arrived super fast and in great condition! Will definitely buy from again 😁 Excellent Stream, Fast Shipping, Great Packaging!! Cards came in quick and in excellent condition. A+++ Brother probably has the cleanest top tier packaging I've ever seen. 🤌 Perfect condition, fast shipping and well taken care of.
Mahalo nui🤙🏾 Great packing, shipping was quick as lightning, great prices. Can't wait to be on next stream Amazing streamer. Amazing 1$ starts. Amazing deals. All cards were 100/100 and clean. Will definitely be back for more one piece tcg. 🥰 Great Value, Excellent Streams, Fast Shipping!! Fast shipping great packaging thanks again 🔥🫡🍀🙏🏽