Bewertungen (11.161)Item was shipped fast, packed well and in “VNDS Condition” as described…Good Deal too! cleaning kit as a givvy. kudos. thank you Can’t wait to try the sneaker cleaner kit! Great streamers with good shoes and products. Highly recommended. I was amazed at the quality of the shoes I received! Smelled terrible but looks good
Always fast shipping and great prices !!! I wish I could add a pictures the show cleaner worked wonderfully on my brother's cleats! I will definitely purchase more when I run out. Thank you for this awesome givvy! Quick shipping , always a great transaction . Thank you !!! Fast shipping and great deals Awesome shoe quality! Colakicks is the best, its just like buying from their stores! Very happy with my purchase and highly recommend! Great guys with quick shipping. They handled everything for me promptly. I appreciate you! Fast shipping! Great product!